OKCNP Programs Intern – Oklahoma City office
Receive practical experience in adult-education models by interning with the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits in our Oklahoma City office. Design curricula, evaluate programs, and coordinate our over 150 workshops each year and multiple special programs that equip nonprofit leaders with the tools they need to be successful in their leadership.
Opportunities available through this internship include but are not limited to:
• networking and increased understanding of nonprofits from many different sizes and states of development,
• program analysis and efficiency measurements, program strategy and implementation, and communication and messaging,
• advanced knowledge about professional and leadership development,
• travel and networking across the state.
By supporting the OKCNP, our interns help the Center achieve its mission as a statewide organization that seeks to build better communities through more effective nonprofits. The Program and Education Intern reports to the Vice-President of Programs but may work with other staff and initiatives by the Center as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of basic office software like Word and Excel.
• Ability to sit for long periods, speak and communicate effectively through the phone, lift up to 25 lbs, learn new office equipment and software.
• Designing and implementing course curriculum, setting learning objectives, and crafting continuing learning opportunities based on adult learning principles.
• Assessing outcomes, analyzing evaluations and preparing reports.
• Updating data collected into database.
• Scheduling training and networking events around the state.
• Working with the Program Department to create strategies to achieve a successful program for this year and beyond.
• Assisting in building relationships with community partners.
Position Reports to: Director of Learning and Professional Development, Kim Leveridge
Hours: Full or Part-Time, Unpaid Internship, 3-6 month or 1 year
To Apply for this Internship:
Interested? Please contact Kim Leveridge at 405-463-6886, ext 215 or email@example.com