Provide direct support to the learning and professional development and consulting opportunities the Center provides the nonprofits in Oklahoma. Strengthen the training events by preparing for the classes with timely set-up, printed materials, and coordinating with vendors. Support the learning experience through administrative functions that include communicating with participants, processing and analyzing evaluations, and preparing reports. Coordinate with consulting services by providing administrative support. This position is part-time and located in the Center’s Oklahoma City office. A strong candidate will be well-organized, able to work autonomously and as a team, be conscious of details and follow-through, and able to process data and use Excel, project management software (Asana), and utilize all aspects of Outlook calendar.
- Provide direct support for the learning and professional development workshops and events:
- Includes, but not limited to: preparing training material, coordinating with trainers, providing hospitality at events, proctoring workshops, and processing and analyzing evaluations. It may also include arranging catering services and communicating with vendors.
- Prepare weekly training and consulting reports for use in Leadership Team meetings, board meetings, and Program Committee meetings. Transfer data from evaluations and surveys to useable formats that track progress.
- Communicate with workshop participants by sending reminder emails, alerts and notifications.
- Administrative support for consulting services: Provide business development plans and project mapping for new programs and projects
- See consulting projects through the contracting phase, including sending and tracking contracts, data entry, and project closeout.
- Prepare reports on consulting services.
- Valuable Member of Center’s Team: contributes to the growing, diverse, culture at the Center and works alongside the staff to problem-solve, strategize, create goals, monitor progress, and build relationships. They are an integral part of the overall success of the Center and delivery of the strategic plan.
- Operates with a “can-do” attitude around new initiatives and expansion opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of team, balancing autonomy and team-integration.
- Work inter-departmentally with communications, marketing, external affairs, and administration.
- Provide data dashboards to board and staff and assist with making data-based decisions.
- Represents Center’s values in working with clients and colleagues.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Learning and Professional Development and the Manager of Training Administration.
- May oversee the work of interns on projects and tasks when applicable.
- Participate in Center’s special events and board meetings as requested.
- This position reports to the Director of Learning and Professional Development and works closely with the Manager of Training Administration. Overall oversight provided by the Vice President of Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. In lieu of a degree, job experience will be accepted, with approval of the President/CEO.
- Must be able to use project management software (Asana), Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook Calendar and Excel.
- Strengths Finders skills in: connection, learner, responsibility, activator, and arranger, as well as people of diversity are highly encouraged to apply.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
To Apply for Job:
Please send a cover letter, resume, three references and salary requirements to Matt Cordray, Director of Operations, (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will also be asked to complete an application.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 25, 2018