Member Engagement Intern
Receive practical experience in membership, outreach and marketing by interning with the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits. Engage in retention and recruitment efforts, assist with coordinating and producing materials, conduct outreach with members and nonprofit leaders, and support engagement for our over 1000 members statewide. OKCNP interns work with staff to help the Center achieve its mission to: build better communities through effective nonprofits.
• Distribute membership marketing materials and work with design team to construct and compile membership collateral.
• Support delivery of retention strategy, communicating with members up for renewal, sending invoices, updating database.
• Researching nonprofit trends and information on organizations.
• Assessing outcomes, analyzing evaluations and preparing reports; using data.
• Assist with coordination of annual Membership Meeting and outreach events.
• Engaging Center members around their membership benefits.
• Assisting in building relationships with community partners.
• Working knowledge of basic office software like Word and Excel.
• Ability to sit for long periods, speak and communicate effectively through the phone, and learn new office equipment and software.
Position Reports to: Manager of Member Services
Hours and Salary:
• Full or Part-Time, Unpaid Internship, 3-6 month or 1-year internships available.
• This position may qualify for academic credit.
To Apply for this Job:
Contact Sara Jane DelMonte, Manager of Member Services, 405-463-6886 ext. 216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 31, 2019