Marketing Production Coordinator
Marketing Production Coordinator (TEMPORARY POSITION THROUGH JUNE 30, 2019)
- Support the Center’s marketing needs through execution of specific production objectives to build membership, advertise Center training and fundraising events as well as assist in advocacy and public policy communications.
PROGRAM SUPPORT AND MARKETING
- Attend marketing meetings on a weekly basis and provide input on strategies and tactics to promote Center programs
- Design electronic and print collateral for programs and fundraising purposes.
- Make regular updates to website, social media, other electronic media along with various print publications to ensure attendance at and use of Center programs. This includes updates of all event calendars, job board, training calendar and other Center public information.
- Prepare print materials for programs, including: training catalog, membership catalog, occasional postcards, tear-sheets and other materials (as necessary) to ensure attendance at all events.
- Assist program department in development of forms and channels for sign-ups for all training events.
FUNDRAISING EVENT COMMUNICATIONS
- Assist with marketing and communications for the Oklahoma Nonprofit Excellence (ONE) Awards, Visions: A Celebration of Nonprofit Leadership, and any other fundraising or friend raising events, including donor receptions or other special gatherings.
- Attend events as necessary.
ADMINISTRATION AND OTHER DUTIES
- Provide reports as requested by the Director of Communications and the Vice President of External Affairs.
- Prepare and disseminate weekly mass emails to various lists.
- It is the responsibility of all Center employees to recruit, recognize and retain volunteers and donors.
- Maintain professionalism, organizational standards and confidentiality as a representative of the Center to all donors, members and other key stakeholders.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Communications or Vice President of External Affairs.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the state and outside of Oklahoma as needed.
- Normal administrative office duties
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, graphic design or another related field from an accredited college or university. In lieu of a degree, job experience will be accepted, with approval of the President/CEO.
- Experience in graphic design and web/social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior command of technology
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); Adobe Creative Suite; Video and Photography a plus
- Director of Communications
- Overall Report to the President/CEO
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE UP TO 24 HOURS PER WEEK THROUGH JUNE 30, 2019
To Apply for Job:
Submit resume, cover letter and examples of work or link to online portfolio to email@example.com.