Festival and Programs Assistant
Festival & Programs Assistant
The Festival Assistant provides administrative support and clerical services to the Festival Director in the planning and implementation of the annual Festival of the Arts; oversees the setup and operation of designated areas prior to and during the Festival; provides administrative support as required by staff liaisons and assists with other Arts Council projects including, but not limited to, Opening Night and Sunday Twilight Concerts.
- Processing and generating correspondence, memos, contracts;
- Maintaining mailing lists, files and records
- Organizing and preparing bulk mailings
- Proofreading; cataloguing and organizing computerized visual arts jury process
- Coordinating the set-up of meetings and management of multiple schedules
- Periodically providing communication link between Festival Director, Arts Council staff, and volunteers
- Coordinating committees as assigned for Arts Council projects
- Providing support assistance as needed.
- Assist in the training and oversight of interns selected to work in various departments.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in project management, volunteer management, and administrative support procedures
- Self-motivated and capable of organizing the workload within an established system.
- Experience in dealing with the public; good communication, interpersonal and "people management" skills
- High energy level
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent data processing and word processing skills
- Accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of Windows Office and Excel software.
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
9-5 M-F, $30,000/YR
To Apply for this Job:
Send resume and cover letter to:
400 West California Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Friday, December 4, 2020