Social Media & Marketing Intern
A Chance to Change is looking for a creative, talented and driven Social Media and Marketing Intern to join our team! We are a nonprofit organization offering substance use and mental health counseling services to the Oklahoma City community and beyond. Our mission: Facing Mental Health & Addiction, Creating Solutions, Celebrating Recovery.
The Social Media and Marketing intern will serve the Community Engagement department and report to the Marketing and Communications Manager. Our department serves the communication needs for all agency fundraising and services. Qualified candidates will be available for 15 – 20 hours a week (negotiable), M – F from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. This can be a virtual, online-based internship if necessary. This is an unpaid internship available for college credit.
- Assist in managing, monitoring and posting to our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Manage and make updates to the A Chance to Change website.
- Assist in marketing needs for our fundraising campaigns.
- Compile analytics and assist in creating social media/web performance reports.
- Assist in graphic design needs.
- Assist in email marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Social media planning and management (Facebook Publisher, Hootsuite skills a plus).
- Email and website marketing (Squarespace & Constant Contact skills a plus).
- Graphic Design skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism, nonprofit or related field.
Position Reports to:
Marketing & Communications Manager
Hours and Salary:
15 - 20 hours a week
To Apply for this Job:
Please email your professional resume and cover letter with subject line “ACTC Social Media Intern Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until it is filled. This is a great opportunity to serve an organization that changes lives for those who need it the most!