We’re seeking a full-time Program Director to manage our claim processing, financial assistance and other programs that help veterans and their families throughout the country. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the services we offer including but not limited to:
- Monitoring, forecasting and reporting of analytics pertaining to our services.
- Taking proactive steps to improve processes.
- Willingness to try new tools and technology to improve programs and communication.
- Understanding of all aspects of the VA claims and appeals process and monitoring for changes in the federal system and requirements.
- Volunteer relations.
- Assisting with budget preparation and expense forecasting.
- Assisting with, or preparing and updating, operations manual and policies.
- Accreditation compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High comfort level with technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the Veteran Administration disability claim process helpful
- 10+ years of work experience and a track record of effective operational skills
- Past management and P&L responsibilities
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
55,000 - 65,000
To Apply for this Job:
Send cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com.
Saturday, October 31, 2020