Sexual Assault Counselor
The Counselor is responsible for providing direct services to clients of WRC particularly with regard to issues of sexual assault. Both individual and group counseling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field and/or LPC
- One year experience with direct counseling services to individuals and/or groups
- Knowledge of dynamics of sexual assault and domestic violence
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- Crisis intervention experience preferred
Position Reports to:
Coordinator of Satellite Office
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
If interested in this position please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put “Counselor” in subject line. The deadline for submission is November 1, 2020 or until position is filled.
The Women’s Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of perceived or actual race, gender identification, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, degree of disability, political affiliation, or status as a veteran, in all aspects of employment and management
Sunday, November 1, 2020