Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist
The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist is responsible for greeting all visitors, staff, volunteers and clients in a respectful and courteous manner and offering clerical and office support work required by the Executive Director, Development Director, WRC Board of Directors, and other Women's Resource Center, Inc. staff as appropriate. The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating donations. The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist at a minimum will be responsible for posting information and responding to posts on all social media outlets. The social media posts with be consistent with and represent the agency, the services provided to victims of domestic violence, sexual violence and stalking.
- High School Diploma
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with social media outlets
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally
- Dependable, helpful and courteous
- Good Organizational Skills
- Must be able to prioritize task and multi-task
- Must be ethical in all forms of communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of individuals seeking services.
- One-Two years Experience managing social media content, webpage, creating and
scheduling posts consistent with messaging of agency/company.
- Two-years Experience working in an office setting-nonprofit experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
Please send a cover letter and resume to Kristy Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Resume and cover letter accepted until October 23rd or until the position is filled.
The Women’s Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, gender identification, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, degree of disability, political affiliation, or status as a veteran, in all aspects of employment and management.
Friday, October 23, 2020