The CEO of WovenLife provides leadership for the organization to fulfill its mission throughout the state of Oklahoma: empowering people of all ages and abilities to find hope and independence through compassionate care, education and support. Aligns the organization ensuring that the mission, vision and values of the organization are primary influencers in setting strategic direction for the organization. Ensures organizational growth and development as a quality provider of services for clients, either typical or atypical as well as an important community resource for persons with disabilities.
- Minimum 5 years executive leadership experience in a similarly complex nonprofit organization (10 years preferred); relevant management experience in a human services organization preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience; Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, MSW, or related preferred
- United understanding of diversity and inclusion and demonstrated knowledge of issues affecting children and adults with disabilities and a genuine support of people across the continuum; working knowledge of Medical Rehabilitation Services, such as Behavioral Therapy, Speech and Occupational Therapy.
- Proven success in fundraising and fund development with an emphasis on major gifts and managing donor relationships.
- Demonstrated success in leading people and aligning an organization around a shared vision
- Experience in working with nonprofit boards
- Demonstrated success in positioning the organization in the marketplace to achieve its goals
- Able to effectively represent the interest of the organization to various audiences in the community
- Excellent communicator who can write well and is equally comfortable talking to all audiences; corporate, political, religious, and community leaders; and members of diverse communities of beliefs, values, race, ability, and ethnic origin.
- Possess a general understanding of technology and social media platforms and their use in the organization to support services and management
- Possess accounting and financial management experience
- Possess a superior level of personal and business integrity
The position’s duties and requirements are to ensure that the organization:
- Provides high quality services for both typical and atypical clients as well as their families and for persons in the community with all abilities, through a defined strategic direction which meets identified needs
- Has effective financial systems and processes and sufficient financial resources through implementation of an effective, comprehensive development program
- Maintains sufficient human resources
- Preserves a strong and effective volunteer board
- Produces quality programs and services and system sufficient to provide quality services for both typical and atypical clients as well as their families and for persons in the community with disabilities
- Possesses effective leadership of the senior management team and continuously encourages and supports their personal leadership growth
- Perpetuates the interests of all people including those with disabilities are promoted to the greater community through marketing efforts
To Apply for this Job:
Email resume to Sherrie Busch, WovenLife Director of Administration - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, November 2, 2020