People and Culture Manager
The People and Culture Manager will lead internal culture practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development, and HR Compliance. This position reports to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience in the above areas.
- SHRM or HRCI certification strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations, including FLSA, FMLA, COBRA, ADA, HIPAA, and EEO laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver.
- Ability to advocate for both staff and management.
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of Paylocity desirable.
- Must demonstrate YWCA Tulsa Core Values: Inclusion, Empowerment, Respect, Excellence, and Boldness.
Oversee the organization’s recruitment and hiring efforts, with a focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion throughout the hiring process. Support the hiring process by posting the position, leading the interview process, and owning the on-boarding process.
- Partner with the Organizational Leadership Team to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention. Support the development of career pathways within the YWCA team.
- Manage Performance Evaluation process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment related matters. Work with team members to develop ways to strengthen communications within their teams.
- Identify staff training and engagement needs.
- Develop a training calendar for all departments.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
- Create and / or update policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed.
- Lead in benefit selection/renewal and administration.
- Assist in compensation management including setting salary ranges and evaluating benefit packages to make sure we are staying competitive in the marketplace.
- Implement new and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Participate in the exit interview process.
- Process payroll as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant.
Position Reports to:
Chief Administrative Officer
To Apply for this Job:
Please complete the online employment application at https://www.ywcatulsa.org/who-we-are/careers/ . Email the completed application and resume with “People and Culture/HR Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com. Applications accepted through September 25th.
Monday, September 28, 2020