Computer Lab Proctor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Observe student behaviors in the training rooms and computer labs
- Ensure the integrity of the testing processes are not compromised
- Assist students with questions and concerns
- Address issues with computers and/or students in a calm and professional manner
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time while monitoring students
- Encourage positive client learning and ensures customer service standards are upheld
- Ensure student compliance with ARSC Bylaws, OSC rules
Opening and Closing Facility
- Ensure labs are functional and operating in the mornings
- Print class rosters each morning and prepare for students
- Sanitize testing areas at end of each day
Additional Daily Duties
- Ensure testing areas are sanitized between customers
- Communicate and coordinate with front counter Customer Service Representatives
- Score tests for select courses
- Troubleshoot computer-related issues
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Proficiency
Proctors represent our organization and are the face of the Oklahoma Safety Council in the computer labs and training rooms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED diploma preferred, or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, talk or hear. The employee may have to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment and the computer lab is a library type environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Cell phones are prohibited in the computer lab.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Position Reports to:
Eddy Tijerina, Training Supervisor
Hours and Salary:
7:00-4:00 - $8.00
To Apply for this Job:
Email resume to Eddyt@oksafety.org
Friday, August 21, 2020