- Reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Assesses program needs and ensures that program objectives are met.
- Reviews client applications and completes intake processing on all clients applying for services.
- Develops, coordinates and implements educational programs and services offered by Leah’s Hope, in conjunction with the ED.
- Visits beneficiaries in their homes/apartments in order to check the apartment and residents for compliance with the program.
- Supervises and coordinates schedules of those employees and volunteers who assist in implementing programs and providing services to clients.
- Communicates with donors personally and via electronic media regarding program status and specific needs of Leah’s Hope.
- Assists the Executive Director and the board in applying for grants.
- Attends conferences related to improving client services, funding, and general nonprofit development.
- Develops relationships with potential community resources for the purpose of collaboration and referral.
- Collaborates with ED in writing periodic digest for Leah’s Hope.
- Helps coordinate fundraising events.
The position offers a flexible schedule, averaging 20 hrs. per week. Salary is $10 -15 per hour.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent nonprofit experience desired.
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
20 hrs/week @ $10-$15 per hour
To Apply for this Job:
Reply to the email listed above.
Friday, July 31, 2020