United States Aviation and Hardesty Family Foundation are looking for an accounting assistant that will split their time between the two companies. VERY traditional company: M-F, 8am-5pm, 1 hr lunch. No work from home option, 2 weeks vacation.
- Create bi-monthly newsletter, order office supplies, various other projects
- Introduction into Gifts Online foundation grant making software, grant financial reviews and 990 reviews.
- Approximately 70% paid individual health insurance
- Dental, vision, life available
- 401k match
- Accrued sick time
- Keep books in QuickBooks for 28 entities, (Mostly trusts/IRAs, 2 LLCs, a Private Family Foundation, US Aviation).
- Will be responsible for AP, AR, payroll, etc. Will assist the Controller on journal entries, month-end closing, financial statement preparation.
- Review all invoices to validate accuracy.
- Update fuel inventories and reconcile.
- Must have excellent Excel skills, and want to work in a small, traditional, friendly, heads down atmosphere where people have a ton of tenure.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2+ years Quickbooks experience
- Associates degree preferred
Position Reports to:
Controller and Foundation Director
Hours and Salary:
40 hours starting at $40,000 based on experience and qualifications.
To Apply for this Job:
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Monday, June 1, 2020