Care Navigator / Care Coordinator
- Provide Care Navigation/Care Coordination services, including assessing needs, determining client eligibility, responding to changes of condition, connecting to community resources, monitoring service delivery, expanding services and service sites, conducting telephonic and home visits, making referrals, tracking issue resolution, developing and maintaining educational partners, volunteer management, and training.
- Explore ways of improving efficiencies, increasing productive communications, and supporting the expanding mission of MOW, through the development and implementation of surveys, focus groups, and training.
- Maintain records in the Meals on Wheels ServTracker database system, mobile applications, and web-based digital records, and meet all confidentiality and other MOW record-keeping standards.
- Deliver meals, monitor clients during visits, and interact with clients professionally and with caring.
- All other duties as assigned to support the mission of MOW of Metro Tulsa to provide nutritious meals, wellness checks, caring contacts, and essential services to elderly and disabled homebound individuals, and others in Tulsa and surrounding areas.
Full-Time Hourly Position, plus excellent benefits package.
Office hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, with some flexibility based on schedule. May require some evening and weekends.
- Goal oriented and mission focused
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to give presentations to both small and large groups
- Must have excellent technology skills and able to use various software programs, including MS Office Suite
- Experience training and supervising volunteers is a plus
- Knowledge of business systems and ways of work for Nonprofit Organizations
- US Citizen or Authorized to work in the US
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have vehicle to travel between worksites, driver’s license, and carry own personal insurance.
- Must submit to OSBI background check
- Bachelors’ Degree and 1 year (min) experience care coordination and/or case management.
Position Reports to:
Director of Social Service Supports
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
To apply, email resume, cover letter and references to: Jonathan Vanbeber, Director of Social Service Supports, email@example.com
Friday, April 17, 2020