Modus Program Specialist
We are currently looking to add a few caring, service-oriented individuals to our team as Modus Program Specialists. Program Specialists will be tasked with assisting with our everyday operations, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with providing safe, reliable transportation, using their own vehicle, when volunteers are not available
- Inputting ride, driver, and other transportation data
- Inputting scheduling and client information for transportation
- Assisting with marketing and PR for brand awareness and volunteer recruitment
- Facilitating our ModusEd curriculum to local high schools and Modus member agencies
- Assisting with day-to-day operational tasks, such as providing excellent customer service to our member agencies, their providers, and their clients
- Hours: 18-25 hrs/wk
- Compensation: $8-$10/hr. + mileage reimbursement
- Reports to: Program Coordinator
- Shifts: Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Proven experience working with youth is preferred.
- Proven experience working in a non-profit organization is a plus.
- Being bilingual is a plus. ¡Necesitamos a alguien que sepa leer, escribir y hablar un excelente español para que pueda extender nuestro alcance a más los jóvenes!
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Demonstrate exceptional capability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possess intermediate administrative skills (record keeping, reporting)
- Possess advanced problem-solving skills.
- Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
- Demonstrate proficient in basic computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and internet usage.
- Demonstrate the capability to conduct one’s self in a judicious, professional demeanor when dealing with the public and/or with difficult situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with a diverse group of staff, volunteers, and youth.
- Have the flexibility with adjusting hours to accommodate the needs of the job.
- Possess the ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects, and responsibilities.
- Possess the capability to work productively in an unstructured environment with a team, where frequent interruptions may occur.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21-years-old.
- Must have a clean vehicle in good working condition.
- Must have proof of vehicle registration.
- Must have proof of vehicle insurance.
Position Reports to:
To Apply for this Job:
Please fill out an application and upload a resume on our
website, www.modustulsa.org/application. All successful candidates must undergo a
Friday, May 1, 2020