Human Resources Administrative Assistant
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant supports the functions of the Human Resources department.
Support the Human Resources department clerically – making files, books, and documents, filing and other general administrative support.
- Process annual benefits enrollments, new hire enrollments, and benefits changes.
- Manage new hire orientation.
- Perform data entry for payroll and submit twice monthly payroll.
- Provide back-up support for the receptionist and assist with opening and logging mail.
- Order and issue Food Bank logo clothing for staff.
- Assist with and foster employee engagement in Food Bank activities and mission.
- Manage other specific program enrollments, including YMCA, Red Cross, and Care ATC.
- Post Food Bank job openings, attend job fairs and recruiting events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality of private information
- Valid Oklahoma driver license, insurance, and use of personal vehicle
- Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth, sit for extended periods, use a computer, work with others, work alone, work protracted or irregular hours and travel by car, van, bus and airplane.
Position Reports to:
Human Resources Director
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
Please send cover letter & resume to: Personnel@okfoodbank.org
Monday, February 10, 2020