Administrative Services Director
Generally responsible for the operations of the Agency. Performs senior level Administrative duties for the Executive Director related to agency-wide support.
- Supervises Personnel, EEO, Public Relations, Property and Procurement, Print Shop, receptionist, and mailroom.
- Responsible for Worker's Compensation claims and all Agency insurance policies.
- Represents the Executive Director in Union Bargaining, arbitration, and grievance proceedings.
- Serves as a neutral party in employee grievances.
- Edits and drafts Agency policy as required. Updates and publishes the Annual Report, Personnel Manual, Employee Handbook, Property & Procurement Manual and Affirmative Action Manual.
- Master's Degree in Personnel Management, Administration, Business, or Public Administration. Three years experience in a senior level personnel position requiring the supervision of a medium to large size Personnel office. Additional full time paid personnel experience may be substituted for the required education on a year to year basis.
- Extensive knowledge of personnel and EEO laws at the local, State, and Federal level.
- Ability to write policies and procedures.
- Experience in establishing training progams.
- Paycom administration experience and/or computer literate.
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
M-F 8-5; $49,787.40/annually
To Apply for this Job:
Application is available on our website, www.caaofokc.org.
Resumes may also be submitted via email or fax to:
Apply in person at:
319 SW 25th Street,
Oklahoma City, OK 73109