Assistant Contract Manager
This position is responsible for daily operations of the custodial contract at Tinker Air Force Base. Responsibilities include ensuring contract performance standards are met. Position will be the liaison and first point of contact with the government contracting officer representative. Ensures the development of leadership staff to include training on policy and procedures. Manages the contract within the contract guidelines. Responsible for overall Safety compliance in accordance with OSHA and DRTC safety systems.
Hours for the Assistant Contract Manager will vary according to agency needs. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 7am – 3:30 pm, with a 30 minute lunch break.
This position is non-exempt and receives overtime pay at one and one half times the regular rate of pay for all hours worked over 40 hours in a workweek beginning Saturday 12:00am through Friday midnight.
SUPERVISES: Supervisors, Leads, Payroll/Secretary and Janitors
- CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: (At Agency's Expense)
- DRTC Philosophy Training
- Foundations Level Training (FLT)
- General Employment Training
- True Colors Sorting/Training
- *Source America Compliance Requirements
- Management/Leadership training
- Foreign Object Debris – within 10 days of hire
- Tool Control – within 10 days of hire
- RCRA – within 10 days of hire
- Hazardous Communication, Hazardous Material-Waste
- Hazardous Material Management system
- Physical Security, Communications Security & Base Exercise
- Controlled & Restricted Areas
- Flight Line and Ramp Area
- Vehicle Operation & Equipment
- Body Fluid Clean-Up
- CPR/Standard First Aid
Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 4 years custodial or service management preferred
Experience in a large volume contract or industrial setting preferred
- HIRING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience working with people with disabilities preferred.
- Pass background check and badge requirements to enter all assigned buildings
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess good communication skills, human relation skills, ability to adapt to new situations, handle stressful situations, and is a proven leader
- Represents DRTC in a professional manner to employees and customers
- Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver License; must provide copy to Human Resources office upon hire and upon renewal
- Must have reliable transportation
- Maintain state mandated minimum liability insurance on personal vehicle used to transport janitors; must provide copy of insurance Declaration Page to the Human Resources office initially and upon renewal.
- Pass bi-annual motor vehicle registry (MVR) checks with established agency guideline
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must provide record of annual flu vaccine or be willing to submit to annual flu vaccine, if assigned to clean/maintain the Child Development Centers at Tinker Air Force Base
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The Assistant Contract Manager may be exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures in industrial areas, and prolonged periods of walking and standing may also be necessary. Must be able to operate a vehicle for travel/transportation purposes related to work.
Position Reports to:
Tinker Custodian General Manager
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
If you are interested in employment opportunities for people with disabilities, submit an online application for employment @ www.drtc.org OR print an application to fill out by hand and deliver to Dale Rogers Training Center in person, by mail, or by fax.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer