Executive Director - We are a growing child-advocacy nonprofit based in Canadian County, Oklahoma. We offer our employees the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on abused and neglected children, to develop working relationships with volunteers who speak on behalf of these children and to develop relationships in the community.
Canadian County CASA, Inc. ("Court Appointed Special Advocates") is a nationally certified organization that advocates for the best interests of abused and neglected children and is known for the great care we take with volunteers and employees alike.
We’re looking for an Executive Director. The pay range we’re offering is competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer federal holidays, paid time off and medical insurance.
- Master's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' progressive management
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in
administration of volunteer, nonprofit, or public service
- Strong and strategic leader, ability to create and
articulate the organization's strategic vision as well as
implement the necessary steps to achieve it.
- Demonstrated ability (either directly or indirectly) with
fundraising, including building partnerships with
foundations, government funders, corporations and
- Previous experience working with volunteers with
knowledge and understanding of child abuse and
neglect, families in crisis, and other social services skills
is ideal but not required.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse
- Ability to create annual budgets, review monthly
financial statements for accuracy, work directly with
bookkeeper and Treasurer for presentation to Board to
ensure that revenue and expense goals are monitored,
forecasted and achieved.
- Proven track record of creating and sustaining a positive
organizational culture to ensure employees feel
empowered and supported.
- Ability to work in deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and analyze data from reports
generated by CASA database to ensure that CASA
Volunteers are fulfilling their expectations; utilize data
to evaluate impact of our work; review trends of CASA
recruitment and retention.
- Experience in frequently monitoring expenses and
revenue utilizing QuickBooks to ensure adherence to
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management
of Canadian County CASA, guiding and leading
fundraising efforts to ensure revenue goals are met and
volunteer recruitment to ensure volunteer goals are
- Manage a staff of two or more employees.
- Actively participate in identifying, establishing and
maintaining relationships with key donors and funding
partners through the cultivation and stewardship of
individual donors, building corporate relationships and
increasing event revenue.
- Oversee all marketing and public relation efforts for the
- Work closely with donors and community partners,
including the Oklahoma Department of Human Services,
the Canadian County Juvenile Court, and Canadian
- Build relationships with community partners that focus
on child welfare issues in Canadian County.
- Collaborate with the other CASA programs in Oklahoma,
as well as the State CASA office; participate in the
overall promotion and advocacy of the CASA program.
- Work with a volunteer Board of Directors for strategic
planning, fiscal oversight, community involvement and
- Oversee all fiscal management of the organization,
building an annual budget and ensuring that revenue
and expense goals are adhered to.
- active volunteer recruitment and retention,
- timely assignment to open dependency and neglect
cases in accordance with our mission of providing
an advocate for every child who needs one in
Canadian County Juvenile Court,
- data is being collected and analyzed for funding
and management purposes,
- conflict resolution between volunteers and
professional partners, if needed,
- staff is overseeing, supporting and providing
resources to ensure advocates are successful in
their role, and
- the children we serve are being provided
consistent, effective and ethical advocacy.
Position Reports to:
President of the Board
Hours and Salary:
Negotiable, based on experience
To Apply for this Job:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Casaedcareer@gmail.com
Thursday, October 17, 2019