The Development Manager is a full-time position responsible for coordinating a wide array of development activities for the office, including fundraising, board, and event support.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office software
- 2+ years of development experience with proven fundraising ability
- Working knowledge of office electronic communication systems and managing database software
- Ability to multitask, self-starter, resourceful, with ability to maintain confidential information.
- Professional demeanor, team player. Highly organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and efficient.
- Must be able to work with diverse personalities and abilities
- Proficient in the use of technology and a variety of software programs, including graphic design and financial management software; ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Non-profit experience
- Supervisory experience
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Friday, September 13, 2019