VISTA Program Analyst
The Program Analyst is part of a three-year VISTA project which provides the analysis necessary to build the capacity for the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits’ member services especially in rural and non-metro areas. By better understanding what leads to effective engagement and what nonprofit leaders need through their membership, member benefits, and the nonprofits themselves, it will assist OKCNP's ability to provide business services to the nonprofits in the state that support veterans, alleviate poverty, address addiction, and programs for the incarcerated.
The Program Analyst will conduct the research through OKCNP's Salesforce system as well as data available through conducting interviews, focus groups, surveys, and membership practices by other associations. Work with other data-holding organizations like Guidestar and GiveSmart OKC to produce demographic information on the nonprofits in Oklahoma. They will increase membership and member engagement and work with membership and training team to tailor training opportunities, membership programs, and delivery of consulting programs to meet those needs.
The Program Analyst can be expected to experience and gain:
- Greater understanding of the nonprofits in Oklahoma and the professional development opportunities that will most help them succeed in alleviating poverty and addressing addiction.
- Aptitude in conducing statewide research including survey construction, data analysis, evaluation assessment.
- Relationships with nonprofit professionals throughout the state, including the 25-person staff in this organization.
- Networking opportunities with nonprofit and community leaders
- Experience in working with a Customer Relation Management (CRM) Salesforce software.
- Leadership and communications
- Team building: ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Public Speaking
- Nonprofit business best-practices
- Data analysis, research, Excel
Availability to work in and be accepted to the AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) program and serve as a catalyst for change, living and working alongside community members to advance local solutions.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Must have some experience in working with or volunteering in a nonprofit organization. In lieu of a degree, work experience will be accepted with the CEO’s approval.
Position Reports to:
Director of Operations
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
Please send resume and cover letter to Matt Cordray at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits will not tolerate bullying, discrimination, or harassment based on gender, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, gender identity, disability, or any other intrinsic characteristic protected by law.