Campaign Account Specialist
The Campaign Account Specialist is responsible for proactively establishing and maintaining positive relationships with companies/individuals as assigned and meeting the annual campaign goals for those companies/individuals. This position is responsible for proper maintenance and accuracy of financial and other donor data related to those companies/individuals. The Specialist must gain a detailed understanding of TAUW and its funded agencies and is expected to participate in special events/projects and take leadership role(s) as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with companies/individuals to help assure multi-year success within assigned area(s).
- Assure the development, in conjunction with volunteer leadership, of an aggressive yet realistic annual campaign goal for assigned area(s) and assure financial goal is met or exceeded.
- Proactively solicit new workplace campaigns from non-participating companies/entities.
- Target and improve the workplace campaigns of designated “under-performing” companies/entities, sharing best practices and using a consultative approach to find a win-win for the company and for TAUW.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all companies/individuals within assigned areas, including contact records (name, address, phone, fax, e-mail, etc.) for all companies/individuals within assigned areas.
- Supervise Loaned Executive(s) and Campaign Fellows in the successful completion of their duties.
- Grow relationships to provide high quality support to Campaign volunteers.
- Development a detailed and up-to-date understanding of TAUW and its funded agencies to share stories of community impact.
Position Reports to:
VP Resource Development
To Apply for this Job:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, June 14, 2019