Certification/Care Specialist Internship
Certification/Care Specialist Internship with Anna’s House Foundation:
Summer Internship (May-August)
Fall Internship (August-December)
The mission of Anna’s House Foundation is to recruit, train, and support loving foster homes for the children of our communities. The Certification/Case Specialist Intern will learn a variety of skills as they shadow both the certification team and care specialists. Tasks Include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Certification Specialists with home studies, public record checks, reassessments, and various aspects of certifying potential foster homes
- Shadowing Care Specialists during court dates, home visits, DHS meetings, family team meetings, and others as available.
- Input, assess, and analyze data as it is relevant to the program
- Assist with AHF events as needed
Decisions to provide field instruction are dependent on the requirements of the school and the availability of the staff in the area of interest. AHF aims to provide the best learning environment possible in order to increase the knowledge and competence of those in the social service field.
- Must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Must have a desire to serve in the foster care field
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Confidentiality required
- Must be able to work independently
Currently, we only take undergrad students.
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
please email resume to email@example.com
Friday, May 10, 2019