Responsible for development and oversight of all marketing aspects of the organization, including: marketing and communications plans/strategies designed to increase awareness, community engagement, media placement, creative development and social media/online presence. Works collaboratively with other members across the organization to support all business units.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of marketing and communications experience including social media, website, media relations and video production.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, computer, analytical, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; experience with graphics software and donor databases preferred.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and prepare financial reports.
- Video production skills preferred.
In accordance with organizational policies, duties include but are not limited to:
- Create annual marketing and communications in coordination with the CEO/President and/or COO.
- Oversee development of key collateral pieces including brochures, signage and flyers.
- Actively seek out media opportunities.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Develop social media strategy and oversee execution.
- Create sales presentations to solicit media and corporate partnerships.
- Oversee market research.
- Develop website strategy; oversee and update OK Humane’s website.
- Make public presentations, as requested by the CEO/President.
- Train staff when necessary.
- Coordinate marketing/outreach efforts.
- Communicate with Board and Executive Committee as needed.
- Work in conjunction with Development team with direct mail strategy.
- Actively support associate staff and volunteers, and promote the development of skills related to the advancement of our goals and mission.
- Manage agency and marketing projects including creative, graphic and video design.
- Represent the Oklahoma Humane Society in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Provide quality service to our clients, volunteers and staff recognizing their individual contributions to the success of our organization.
- Work in conjunction with online giving and stewardship.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply for this Job:
Apply at https://www.okhumane.org/careers/
Friday, April 26, 2019