Financial Development Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant has functional responsibilities in the areas of accounting/bookkeeping, clerical and fundraising. (see job posting for more detailed information)
- A minimum of three years administrative experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal and written skills.
- Experience in documentation for fundraising preferred.
- Team player with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work quickly, independently and without supervision.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Position Reports to:
Vice President of Financial Development
Hours and Salary:
$12-$14 an hour
To Apply for this Job:
Thursday, March 28, 2019