Administrative Assistant, Lawton Ok
Title: Administrative Assistant, Lawton Ok
Reports to: Director of Lawton Regional Office
- Provide administrative and clerical support for the Family HOPE program.
- Provide callers with information regarding Family Support Services and refer those who do not meet program criteria to other appropriate resources.
- Maintain a daily log of information/referral calls and clients seeking diapers, bus passes, gift cards and snack packs.
- Maintain a list of office supplies.
- Compile monthly statistics regarding information and referral calls and walk-in diaper assistance.
- Maintain a clean and orderly reception area, including storage/break room and conference room.
- Under supervisor’s supervision, assist with Emergency Utility Assistance Program intakes for all other counties except Comanche County.
- Assist staff with correspondence as needed.
- Ensure that mail is send in timely manner.
- Open, maintain, and update departmental files and keep accurate records,
- Ensure all Fuelman receipts are scan and email to Finance department on the same day car was fill up. Original copies will need to be mail in to finance department in OKC.
- Ensure monthly mileage log is scan and email to Steven Mass and Finance department in OKC.
- Input and update guest information for the departmental database in CaseWorthy.
- Assist staff in updating schedules in cases of illness or emergency.
- Collaborate with staff members and assist supervisor with flyers and scheduling events for Villanova Apartment Complex tenant meetings.
- Ensure that the department’s door is open and the reception area/telephones are cover from 8:30 to 5:00 PM.
- At least three years of secretarial experience, working knowledge of word processing programs and operations, understanding of the functioning of a social service agency.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with others.
- Organizational skills and ability to learn new things.
- Typing, filing, and clerical skills.
- Telephone skills and ability to manage multiple lines.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
Position Reports to:
Director, Lawton Regional Office
To Apply for this Job:
Please send Resume with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, March 31, 2019