Foster Family Recruiter/Trainer
- Recruit potential foster families, alternate caregivers, and volunteers through church presentations, civic groups, community events, and social media, and respond to inquiries within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, and updating the OKDHS recruitment plan and submitting to DHS quarterly.
- Responsible for creating and updating new marketing materials for AHF in collaboration with ED.
- Responsible for collaborating with ED to establish and maintain yearly internal recruitment goals.
- Identify groups with the highest potential for targeted recruitment to meet the needs of children in care.
- Responsible for foster parent orientation and training Pre-resource training at least 10 times annually.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly support group training.
- Responsible for planning and implementing yearly continuing education opportunities.
- Train CPR for all incoming and current AHF families as needed.
- Collaborate with DHS support center for warm transfers and referrals.
- Meet individually with inquiries as needed.
- Manage progress of inquiries in data management system.
- Maintain regular in office hours; notify supervisor when flex or comp time is necessary.
- Skilled at working in a team and place organizational success above personal success
- Proficient at creating and tracking project schedules
- Willingness to communicate by phone or email outside of normal business hours
- Willingness to meet with potential families outside of normal business hours
- Skilled at working well independently and within continuously evolving teams and other organizations
- High level of work ethic, integrity, and transparency with all projects
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or behavioral or social science or a related field
- Detail oriented, with strong written and oral communication skills in order to manage a continuous workflow of a high volume, multi-tasking environment
- Energetic, articulate and self-assured, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with persons of diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds in a manner that demonstrates sensitivity toward difference
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with local organizations and churches.
- Knowledge/experience related to foster care
Position Reports to:
To Apply for this Job:
Email your resume and cover letter to Katherine@annashousefoundation.org
Friday, March 29, 2019