The Stewardship Coordinator will support the Director of Community Engagement, the Community Relations Manager, and the Executive Director in securing and maintaining funding for the ReMerge program through database management and research. Much of the work will occur in office, working with our proprietary program database-Timshel (built in Salesforce), our donor database (eTapestry), and maintaining electronic and paper grant files and grant calendar. Other duties may include assisting in the identification of additional outcome data points, developing a plan for tracking longitudinial data, opportunities for process improvement and the development of standards for data tracking.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database management; nonprofit experience preferred; experience working with resource development software, such as eTapestry a plus; experience working in a fast-paced office environment, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines; experience with administrative and bookkeeping duties a plus; experience and/or knowledge of addiction and recovery, social services, criminal justice system, and/or justice reinvestment initiative helpful; experience with utilizing common data programs for collecting inputs and reporting outputs.
Knowledge and Skills to perform this position:
• Database entry and report building
• Spreadsheet design and layout
• Basic bookkeeping knowledge
• Accurate word processing, data entry, and use of resource development software
• Internet, computer and typing skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to collect, track, verify, analyze and interpret data into usable materials
• Ability to work independently to plan projects, track tasks, assess progress, and follow through on the execution of plans
• Ability to take direction from more than one staff person
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude toward staff, program recipients, community partners and employers, and collaborative members of the community
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in team environment
• Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, and clear sense of boundaries.
• Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse consumers with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
Position Reports to:
Director of Community Engagement
To Apply for this Job:
Visit: https://www.remergeok.org/careers to apply