Programs and Outreach Associate
Cleats for Kids (C4K) is an Oklahoma nonprofit which empowers kids to live healthier lifestyles and learn life lessons through sports by providing sport shoes and equipment to kids in need. We work with school districts, other nonprofit organizations, coaches and families from across Oklahoma. Last year, we served 20,000 kids.
The Programs and Outreach Associate is a part-time position that reports directly to the Executive Director and is responsible for assisting with distributions and collections of sporting goods inventory, inventory management, data management, volunteers and our Varsity and Junior Varsity Boards. Job duties may vary and be added or reduced based upon business needs. From time to time, C4K distributions and events and the job duties related thereto occur after normal business hours and on weekends. Areas of responsibility, job requirements, and core competencies for this position include:
• Perform activities in support of the program functions and protocols including collection, storage, inventory, and distribution of sporting goods to recipients at multiple locations.
• Work with recipient kids, families, and coaches with inventory requests and distributions including welcoming, assisting, and completing paperwork with recipients at the C4K Locker Room.
• Input, manage, report and analyze inventory and recipient data.
• Make work schedules, deadlines, and appointments for volunteers and recipients and punctually meet them.
• Assist with planning and execution of collection and distribution events.
• Coordinate scheduling, training and working with volunteers, including input of volunteer hours into database.
• Coordinate the Junior Varsity (middle school) Board, including communicating with parents, collecting member information, planning and executing activities.
• Assist with the Varsity (high school) Board.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned and support other staff members as needed.
• Comply with Policies and Procedures.
--High school diploma
--Ability to lift, move and carry sporting equipment, boxes, collection receptacles, and bins onto/off of shelves, into/out of vehicles and across rooms and sports venues.
--perform physical functions necessary to collect, distribute, clean, and maintain a store and warehouses of sporting goods inventory.
-- Ability to type and use a computer.
--Ability to communicate verbally and writing in the English language.
--Maintain a valid driver’s license.
-- Have access to a fully insured motor vehicle.
• Inventory Management experience preferred
- ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
• Team player with strong work ethic; strong interpersonal and communication skills; and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, kids, program recipients and vendors/designers/contractors.
• High level of proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, and Google documents.
• Availability for occasional evening and weekend events.
• General knowledge of sporting goods types, cost, and sizes.
• Ability to organize resources, establish priorities, and maintain records.
• Ability to lead and train volunteers.
Position Reports to:
Hours and Salary:
Part-time hours to be set by agreement; salary commensurate with experience
To Apply for this Job:
Please email cover letter together with your resume and references to Stacy McDaniel, email@example.com.
Friday, March 1, 2019