Human Resources Director
WovenLife is hiring a Human Resource professional for a one person department. WovenLife is dedicated to working with children and adults with disabilities in the Adult Day Center, Child Development Center, and Medical Rehabilitation department. Ideal candidate will be a part of the management team and work to ensure the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resource plans. In partnership with other team members, the candidate will be responsible for legal compliance, coaching, mediation, documentation, and hiring and termination functions for the organization.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews: recommending changes
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations: preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conference with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Manage contracts, accounts and other aspects of employee benefit program.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations, maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains human resource files and requirements for each employee position.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Demonstrated administrative, organizational, and management skills.
• Experience in hiring, benefits, performance management, compensation and wage structure
• Good knowledge of employments laws, classifying employees, investigations.
• Support WovenLife diversity and culture
• Good Written and oral communication skills, well organized, excellent computer knowledge and skills, and willingness to work irregular hours on a limited basis.
• Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management or Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Management with a concentration in HR
• Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
• Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources with at least 2 years in leadership position
Position Reports to:
President & CEO
Hours and Salary:
To Apply for this Job:
Send cover letter and resume to:
Thursday, February 28, 2019