Corporate and Foundation Relations Coordinator
The Corporate and Foundation Relations Coordinator is responsible for implementing plans and strategies under the direction of the Director of Development to achieve contributed revenue goals. Job will include:
• Write grant proposals, reports and corporate sponsorship requests.
• Expand current institutional relationships, as well as identifying new foundation, corporate and business relationships.
• Manage a comprehensive donor stewardship program for foundations and corporations, including monitoring donor recognition and some cultivation. Ensure the delivery of all promised benefits.
• Prospect research.
• Meet or exceed monthly metric expectations.
• Maintain careful tracking of all prospects and donors including all deadlines, areas of interest, and other relevant information.
• Create and maintain in-kind sponsor relationships.
• Write, design and produce reports for donors and sponsors.
• Coordinate regular communication with foundation, corporate and government donors on behalf of the Director of Development and Managing Director (phone calls, meetings, tickets, backstage tours, studio visits, etc).
• Attend and work at most Tulsa Ballet events to ensure excellent donor relations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and related job experience, or multiple-year, career-equivalent experience.
• Experience with development software (Tessitura, Raisers Edge or similar products).
• Understanding of and interest in ballet.
• Several years of progressive responsibility, will consider volunteer or internship positions in evaluating potential.
• Friendly personality and positive outlook.
• Superior written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Database management experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proven and demonstrable track record of being able to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines.
• Self-starter able to work independently with little or no supervision
Position Reports to:
Director of Development
To Apply for this Job: *
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org