The mission of ITN Central Oklahoma is to provide a community-based, and community supported, economically viable and consumer-oriented, quality transportation service for seniors in Oklahoma County. ITNCO is part of a national network, and a proud affiliate of ITN America.
ITNCO, The Independent Transportation Network of Central Oklahoma enables seniors (60+) and visually impaired adults to maintain their independence and mobility through a non-profit ride service primarily driven by volunteers, arm-through-arm, door-to-door at an affordable fee. The ITNCO Board of Directors is seeking a strong communicator, experienced administrator and compassionate leader to manage the volunteer recruitment demands and to assist with ongoing fund raising efforts in order to meet the transportation needs of elders who can no longer drive themselves.
Fund raising and marketing goals include outreach and pubic speaking to the business and corporate community, assistance with grant writing as well as marketing ITNCO services through events, PR and cultivating relationships with service organizations and the faith community within Oklahoma County.
• Bachelor's Degree with Business/Non-profit management emphasis
• Strong social/communications skills
Familiarity and experience in business, budget and office management
• Self-starter & energetic
• Experience working with volunteers
• A love of seniors and understanding of the aging population
• Carry out the policies set forth by the Board of Directors and compliance with all relevant state and federal workplace policies
• Manage the volunteer driver program, recruitment, training & orientation, retention and communications.
Manage all business and ITN related payments and updates in a timely way, including insurance policies, annual background records, and other financial obligations.
• Increase ITNCO awareness and community outreach within OK County through marketing, public speaking, events and scheduled meetings with leaders in the faith, medical and community service sectors.
• Focus on cultivating financial support through grant writing, fundraising efforts and community outreach to corporate, retail, medical and faith communities.
Position Reports to:
Board of Directors
Hours and Salary:
9:00 - 5:00 pm weekdays
To Apply for this Job:
Please send a cover letter and resume with three references to:
ITNCO Board of Directors
Deadline: November 30, 2018 2018
Application Deadline: Friday, November 30, 2018