Account Manager, Corporate Work Study Program
All students of Cristo Rey Oklahoma City Catholic High School are required to complete a college preparatory curriculum and participate in the Corporate Work-Study Program (CWSP), wherein they spend five days per month engaged in a corporate work assignment. CWSP is a unique element of the Cristo Rey educational model.
The school trains students for entry-level administrative employment and markets their services to corporate clients. Typically, four students share one full-time position throughout the school year. The fees for the students’ services are paid directly to the school to underwrite a significant portion of the cost of their education.
As a member of the CWSP team, this position will interact with students, school personnel, and business leaders to execute the transformative CWSP model alongside founding Corporate Work Study staff (Director and Associate Director). Teaching students job skills, managing the relationships between the school and its business partners, and assisting in the coordination and operations of the overall program are the primary duties of this role.
This position also joins in promoting the overall development of the student, according to the educational principles and the mission of the school.
● Assist with student worker morning departure and/or afternoon arrival;
● Manage relationships between students, the school, and the business partners which provide jobs for the student workers;
● In coordination with the CWSP Director, develop training and re-training curriculum to prepare students for the workplace or to improve their workplace performance,
● Prepare and process necessary paperwork, onboarding requirements, tax forms and documentation for student workers;
● Support the daily operational needs of the Corporate Work Study Program (customer relationship management database, time cards, US Department of Labor (DOL) compliance, attendance, transportation logistics);
● Assist in management of CWSP drivers and volunteers;
● Transport students to and from work as needed (no commercial drivers license [CDL] required);
● Other duties as assigned by the CWSP Director.
• Minimum, Bachelor’s degree
• Business management and/or corporate client management experience
• Demonstrated ability to work on a team
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
• Ability to effectively interact with students, parents and business representatives
• Strong personal alignment with the Cristo Rey mission
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; manage own time;
• Strong technology skills in either or both Salesforce and Excel;
• Flexibility and adaptability as CWSP operations develop and organizationally mature;
• Sensitivity to the diverse ethnic, racial, and religious backgrounds of the student body;
• Desire to work with high school students and enthusiasm to further build positive school culture and community;
• Adaptability inherent in a start-up institution;
• Openness to work in a faith-based organization;
• Spanish/English bilingual speaker, strongly preferred;
• Must possess valid Oklahoma driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
Candidate should be professional in all levels of conduct and communication, creative, innovative, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and be proactive in completing responsibilities and troubleshooting. Strong analytical skills and the ability to exercise good judgment are essential. Candidate must have proven record of problem-solving and be able to handle multiple tasks and re-prioritize tasks as needed. Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding school matters
• Follows the school’s discipline policy for students
• Maintains an orderly and safe work environment free of hazards
• Acts and presents self in a professional manner in appearance, demeanor and work habits
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assessing or reassessing job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.
Cristo Rey Oklahoma City Catholic High School is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Reports to:
Director, Corporate Work Study Program
To Apply for this Job:
Please submit your resume and three references through our website by Tuesday, February 5, 2019 to: www.CristoReyOKC.org/careers/
Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 5, 2019.