Director, Donor and Grant Administration
The Director of Donor and Grant Administration is responsible for assisting with the development function of the organization through maintenance of the donor database, coordination of campaign pledge reminders, coordination of mailings, processing of donations, coordination of gift acknowledgements, coordination of grant writing, reporting, and deadline tracking. Additional duties require the coordinator to provide reports for all fundraising activities as required by the agency’s development, accounting and audit policies. The Director coordinates extensively with the Finance team to assist in monthly and yearly close as well as grant administration and planning.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field. Advanced degree is preferred. 1-2 years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge.
• Experience with the principals of fundraising preferred.
• An advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• 1-2 years’ grant writing experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
Position Reports to:
Senior Director, Development and Outreach
Hours and Salary:
Salary plus Benefits Package
To Apply for this Job:
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday, November 30, 2018