The Ada Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated full time President and Chief Executive Officer. The President/CEO reports directly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall operation of the chamber including but not limited to, strategic planning, policy development, financial management, market development, promoting and enhancing the economic well-being of our members.
• Executive and management experience with demonstrated leadership skills
• Experience working with Boards
• Experience in trade association/non- profit organizations
• Skilled and self-confident with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Marketing skills with the ability to sell; comfortable with public speaking
• Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity while managing multiple tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
• Minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor’s in business or related degree
• Certification through the US Chamber of Commerce Institution of Organizational Management, the American
Chamber of Commerce Executives, the Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce Executives, or other non-profit management certifications preferred.
Position Reports to:
Board of Directors
To Apply for this Job:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and consideration by the Executive Recruitment Committee.
Friday, July 27, 2018