Director of Development
The Director of Development is responsible for increasing philanthropic support to meet the long-term needs of The CARE Center. This individual is to consistently seek out new growth opportunities and partnerships that can further enhance the vision, mission, and financial support of The CARE Center. This position is responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of major fundraising efforts of the organization. The Director of Development reports directly to the CEO.
Seeking a Director of Development with 5-7 years proven fundraising, grant and event experience. Must be high-energy, exhibit excellent communication skills with a track record of success. Only qualified candidates will be reviewed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years non-profit experience in development, communications or marketing
- Must have event planning and event management experience
- Demonstrated analytical and fundraising skills with the ability to recognize opportunities and prioritize them to attain goals
- Understanding of donor database management systems, gift processing and donor relations.
- Understanding of prospective donor research techniques.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check.
Position Reports to: CEO
Hours and Salary: Dependent on Experience
To Apply for this Job:
Send cover letter and resume to Stacy@carecenter-okc.org
No phone calls please
Application Deadline: Thursday, May 31, 2018