Part-Time Morning Receptionist
The Receptionist is the front line administrative person for Upward Transitions. As the first point of contact, the Receptionist conveys the image of Upward Transitions to the public and is essential to maintaining a professional image in the community. The Receptionist also provides administrative support to all staff, and reports to the Community Outreach Program Director.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience Required: One year clerical experience and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook experience required.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Ability to be culturally sensitive to diverse client populations.
- Ability to work harmoniously with applicants, the general public and other employees.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Greets clients and guests, and arranges for coverage for the reception area during breaks and absences.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and forwards or refers callers to appropriate staff or other agencies.
- Updates forms and resources for both public and internal use.
- Sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains confidential client records and files.
- Stocks supplies and resources at front desk, lobby, and intake rooms.
- Uses automated computer systems to access, enter, and edit client information.
- Assists the Program Managers and Case Managers with data entry in to the Service Point and Apricot systems.
- Tracks program service statistics and outcomes utilizing Microsoft Excel and Apricot.
- Ensures that public areas of the office are kept clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Reports to: Community Outreach Program Director
Hours and Salary: M - F 8 am to noon, 20 hours per week, $10 per hour
To Apply for this Job:
Please submit resume along with cover letter and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 25, 2018