Coordinator of Stewardship Reporting
The Coordinator of Stewardship Reporting for the Office of Institutional Advancement is responsible for organizing the submission of pertinent information from faculty and staff members across multiple departments related to the use of endowed funds and scholarships. The Coordinator of Stewardship Reporting will write narrative and financial reports on endowed and annual funds to inform major gift donors of recent fund activity to aid in effective stewardship of relationships. This position reports to the Associate Director of Stewardship and Research in the Office of Institutional Advancement.
• Communicates with college faculty and budget managers to gather information on how earnings from endowed and annual gifts were utilized
• Produces annual endowment reports for donors using established templates and guidelines
• Serves as a liaison between the Office of Financial Aid and Institutional Advancement as it relates to documentation and notification of scholarship recipient information, including verifying accurate assignments based on scholarship criteria
• Coordinates with the Office of Financial Aid as it relates to Presidential Scholarship recipients and donors
• Coordinates donor records and student recipient records for scholarship recipients
• Maintains records of donor reporting preferences
• Manages and maintains the stewardship database to insure accurate data is available for stewardship activities and events
• Provides thorough, accurate, and timely responses to all endowment stakeholder requests for information
• Assists major gift officers with personalized stewardship efforts to foster and nurture long-term, meaningful relationships between TU and its donors
• Utilizing excellent writing skills, creates documents that will be reviewed by TU executive staff, trustees, and donors
• Provides general support to advancement staff and works on special projects as assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned/needed
Bachelor’s degree and one to two years of experience in a corporate or non-profit communications field; strong written and verbal communication skills; impeccable attention to detail and adherence to deadlines; must have superior organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage long-term projects and tasks; flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as needed; proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, and experience in database and spreadsheet maintenance; ability to adhere to strict ethical and confidentiality guidelines.
Experience with donor stewardship and reporting and prior experience in fundraising, donor relations, or higher education is preferred.
To Apply for this Job:
The University of Tulsa seeks to recruit and retain talented students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. The University of Tulsa is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply. The University does not discriminate on the basis of personal status or group characteristic including, but not limited to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, or marital status.
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three references to: The University of Tulsa, Office of Human Resources, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104 or email to email@example.com or fax to (918) 631-3543. The review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The University of Tulsa is an Equal Opportunity Employer Disabled/ Veteran.