Essential Functions (Including, but not limited to):
• Conducts all activities in alignment with principles and integrity of the George Kaiser Family Foundations.
• To protect and enhance The Gathering Place brand in the best interest of the Community, The George Kaiser Family Foundation, donors, and all Stakeholders.
• Act as a resource for all HR functions of Gathering Place
• Executes an overall vision for HR at Gathering Place
• Collaborate with senior management to development and implement procedures and policies
• Provide guidance and direction on managing the workforce in reference to current employment laws and regulations
• Identify opportunities where HR can add value to the Park
• Creates strategies for staffing needs, through recruitment & onboarding
• Conducts full cycle selection process from recruiting to onboarding
• Works with the Guest Services Manager to develop & deliver a guest focused orientation and onboarding program
• Works closely with managers at all levels of the organization in regards to employee relations needs
• Collaborates with diverse group of employees to maintain a culture of guest service and positive employee relations
• Processes payroll for the organization
• Administers the benefits program including open enrollment, wellness programs and other benefits administration
• Oversees the recording and maintenance of employee information
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, I/O Psychology or related field
• 6+ years of progressive HR Experience, focus in employee relations
• Experience in employee relations with 100+ hourly employees
• Experience with HRIS systems (Paychex preferred)
• Master’s degree and/or PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP
• HR experience in the hospitality or service industry
• Previous payroll experience
• Bilingual in English & Spanish
Skills and Experience:
• Must have strong Oklahoma state and federal employment law knowledge
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build authentic relationships.
• Must be skilled in the art of communications and diplomatic negotiations.
• Must be an engaging people-person with strong interpersonal skills
• Must have capacity to anticipate: The ability to think ahead and plan over multiple-year time span.
• Must demonstrate senior leadership abilities in building and sustaining a high performance team.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task in a very dynamic and political environment.
• Must be able to perform problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills in speech and conduct.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality both information and senior management relations.
• Must be service minded with a strong dedication to customer service.
• Must have strong organization skills, along with detail orientation.
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Access, and be able to adapt well to various other computer programs.
• Must able to use or become proficient in HRIS and payroll software
• Proficiency using standard office equipment such as computer, fax, copier, scanner etc.
• Requires walking and reaching.
• Requires occasional work environment of outdoor exposure at various times of the year.
To Apply for this Job:
A Gathering Place for Tulsa is in partnership with George Kaiser Family Foundation and RiverParks Authority.
Please e-mail a résumé with a cover letter:
Must say “Human Resources Manager” in subject line of email
Katie Oliver, HR Manager
A Gathering Place for Tulsa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations. We are an e-verify employer.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Tulsa Community Foundation’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Tulsa Community Foundation offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Human Resources at 918-494-8823, and TCF will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for such application assistance.