Shared Webinar Partnerships: Charting Your Nonprofit’s Path Forward (Virtual)
December 1 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
WEBINAR TITLE: Partnerships: Charting Your Nonprofit’s Path Forward
WEBINAR DATE: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
WEBINAR TIME (Eastern Time Zone): 12:30pm-2:30pm ET
• Members of the Partner State Association: $35, use the promo code OKCNP2020
• Potential members of the Partner State Association: $55 DESCRIPTION: As nonprofits adapt and prepare for a new year that includes continuing pandemic issues, the need for the services of many organizations may continue to rise exponentially. Nonprofits will review funding and service delivery, some scaling back due to fluctuating demand. As we deal with overwhelming, shifting client needs, complicated state and national trends, and limited resources (financial and staff), it may be time to look at partnerships as a potential solution. Savvy nonprofit executives are taking steps now to pool resources, leverage strengths, and maximize mission impact. Executive directors and CEO’s are invited to join Marta Brockmeyer as she discusses the role of partnerships in preserving your missions and supporting your clients.
• Partnership benefits and organizational readiness
• Partner criteria and selection
• Partnership launch, maintenance and evaluation
• A look forward OTHER NOTES: This is a live webinar and will NOT be recorded.
PROMO CODE: OKCNP2020
PRESENTER BIO: Marta Brockmeyer, Ph.D. has supported the human services community for thirty-five years by facilitating partnership discussions and increasing organizational capacity to deliver effective sustainable services. Projects include more than fifty strategic partnership efforts (over half merger-related), more than forty strategic plans and many diverse planning assignments such as organizational reorganizations and cultural assessments and executive coaching. She conducted a state-wide project for the Kentucky Workforce Development Cabinet and has facilitated two large community-based opioid projects. Marta also donates countless hours to supporting her human services colleagues. Her counseling and administrative background allow her to approach complex planning issues with sensitivity and commonsense. Additional information is available at martabrockmeyer.commartabrockmeyer.com.