- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Advocacy Roundtable
March 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
NONPROFIT ADVOCACY ROUNDTABLE
A Seat at the Table for Nonprofits
First Friday of Every Month – 8:30 a.m.
OKCNP members join the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits as we begin the monthly conversation of the Nonprofit Advocacy Roundtable.
Anyone interested in state or national policy and advocacy work is encouraged to attend.
We will meet on the first Friday each month at 8:30 a.m. at the Oklahoma City offices at 720 W. Wilshire Blvd., Suite 115.
Discussion Topics to Include:
- Policy Changes/Pending Legislation at Federal and State Levels Affecting Nonprofits
- Bill Tracking from Other Nonprofits
- Advocacy Discussion and Networking
- Creating a Unified Message from the Sector
- Help with Your Own Advocacy Efforts
Registration is not required, but you may RSVP to Dan Billingsley at email@example.com or call (405) 982-0582 (cell) or (405) 463-6886 (office).