Oklahoma Nonprofit Charitable Events Calendar
Planning a fundraising event? Use the Oklahoma Nonprofit Charitable Events Calendar to find the optimal date and time and avoid scheduling conflicts with other nonprofits. This is a shared resource for nonprofits and foundations throughout the state.
To submit an event for inclusion in the Charitable Events Calendar, complete the Request Form.
If your event has been canceled or rescheduled, please click here and let us know.
Due to the popularity and frequency of sports events, consult relevant calendars to be sure you aren’t scheduling your big event on the same night as a game that might draw people away. Here are just a few calendars that may help…
UPCOMING CHARITABLE EVENTS
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is suggested that you contact the hosting organization concerning any upcoming events in the calendar below. As we receive cancellations and rescheduling notices, we will update the charitable events calendar.
- 48th Annual Prix de West Art Exhibition & Sale hosted by National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on June 12-13, 2020 RESCHEDULED to September 11-12, 2020, on display August 1 – September 13, 2020
- 111th Anniversary Celebration hosted by Voice of China and Asia Missionary Society, Inc. on April 17, 2020, RESCHEDULED to Sept. 25, 2020 at 6 p.m. (Benefit Dinner – Crown Plaza Hotel Tulsa; Reservation Required; RSVP to www.voiceofchinaandasia.com/banquet)
- 2020 Quantum Experience hosted by Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics Foundation on August 28, 2020 RESCHEDULED TBD
- Annie Oakley Society Luncheon hosted by National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on September 9, 2020, RESCHEDULED to TBD 2021
- Annual Chuck Wagon Festival hosted by National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on May 23 – 24, 2020, RESCHEDULED to September 5-6, 2020
- Brave Ball hosted by the CARE Center on March 28, 2020 RESCHEDULED to August 22, 2020
- City Nights – Trivia hosted by T-Town TNR on September 25, 2020 RESCHEDULED to May 8, 2021
- Dancing for a Miracle hosted by the Children’s Hospital Foundation on August 15, RESCHDULED to a virtual event. The event will resume August 14, 2021.
- Evening of Royals hosted by Cristo Rey OKC on May 5, 2020, rescheduled to September 10, 2020 CANCELLED
- Excellence in Leadership Gala hosted by Leadership Oklahoma on April 25, 2020 RESCHEDULED to August 15, 2020
- Friends of Children Banquet & Silent Auction hosted by Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care on April 4, 2020, RESCHEDULED to August 1, 2020
- Garden Party hosted by A New Leaf on May 1, 2020, RESCHEDULED to August 28, 2020
- Honey Do hosted by Project: SAFE on May 1, 2020, RESCHEDULED to October 2, 2020
- Lynn Institute Legacy Virtual Event hosted by Lynn Institute on September 17, 2020, RESCHEDULED to August 20, 2020
- Mission Possible hosted by Parent Promise on August 22, 2020 RESCHEDULED to virtual event TBD
- Music and the Mission hosted by The Urban Mission on October 22, 2020 CANCELED
- OKC Metro Alliance Annual Beans and Cornbread Luncheon on May 21, 2020 RESCHEDULED to November 12, 2020
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon hosted by Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation RESCHEDULED to October 4, 2020
- Oklahoma Nonprofit Excellence Awards hosted by Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits on April 24, 2020 RESCHEDULED to August 22, 2020
- One Eighty, An Evening Benefitting Pivot, hosted by Pivot, Inc. on April 17, 2020, RESCHEDULED to July 31, 2020
- Pearls of Great Price Gala hosted by The Eden Clinic on April 18, 2020, RESCHEDULED to Sept. 29, 2020. Details at www.FriendsofEden.com
- Private Reserve hosted by Community Literacy Centers on May 1, 2020 rescheduled to August 28, 2020 CANCELLED
- Reflections of the Holocaust Through Music hosted by Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City on November 15, 2020 RESCHEDULED to tbd 2021
- Ripples of Hope hosted byCalm Waters Center for Children and Families on June 4, 2020 RESCHEDULED to August 25, 2020
- Rock the House hosted by Tulsa Habitat for Humanity on April 4, 2020 RESCHEDULED to August 8, 2020
- Splendor in the Gardens hosted by Myriad Botanical Gardens on May 21, 2020 RESCHEDULED to September 10, 2020
- Stand Up for Kids hosted by the CARE Center on September 29, 2020 RESCHEDULED to November 10, 2020
- Starlight Ball hosted by Children’s Hospital Foundation on November 7, 2020 CANCELED
- Steamroller Print Festival hosted by ARTSPACE At Untitled on April 25, 2020 RESCHEDULED to October 24, 2020
- Tatas & Tinis OKC hosted by Oklahoma Project Woman on April 23, 2020, RESCHEDULED to Sept. 17, 2020
- Tatas & Tinis OKC hosted by Oklahoma Project Woman on April 30, 2020, RESCHEDULED to Sept. 24, 2020
- Western Heritage Awards hosted by National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on April 9 & 10, 2020 RESCHEDULED to April 9 – 10, 2021