Nonprofits and Coronavirus: What You Should Know
We now have a web page dedicated to this issue, so this blog post will no longer be updated. Click here to visit the new page.
This page contains information about nonprofit charitable events that have been canceled or rescheduled.
Thank you to our friends at Maryland Nonprofits & Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth for sharing these resources in regard to the Coronavirus , compiled by The Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
- World Health Organization’s Free Learning Resource
- Link: https://openwho.org/
- World Health Organization’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- World Health Organization’s Key planning recommendations for Mass Gatherings in the context of the current COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Travel Association’s Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know About Canceling an Event and Liability Risks
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication
- ASHRAE Position Document on Airborne Infectious Diseases
- American Society of Refrigerating Engineers
- Link: https://www.ashrae.org/File%20Library/About/Position%20Documents/Airborne-Infectious-Diseases.pdf
- Provides view thinking about airborne diseases in relation to your HVAC system