The Operations Manager (OM) is a full-time position and will oversee the training and supervision of Navigators and Interns who provide direct services to clients through the intake process. The OM is also responsible for coordination of onsite partner services and functions of day-to-day Operations at the FJC. Duties may also include coordination and development of policies and procedures, operational procedures, and other duties as assigned.
· Develop relationships and support agency partnerships to best serve clients, improve outcomes and adhere to organizational mission;
· Coordinate coverage of service providers and agencies to ensure victims are receiving the assistance they need in a timely and efficient manner;
· Serve as intake back-up and provide crisis response and direct services as needed;
· Coordinate volunteers and university interns. Research and implement a volunteer program which will include: determining type of volunteers needed, background checks, recruitment, curriculum and statewide certification training, insurance, facilities, scheduling, policies and procedures, presenters, space to house volunteers and more.
· Develop budget for the volunteer program;
· Maintain records, and submit monthly statistical information and evaluating services provided by volunteers.
· Working directly with survivors to develop and ensure the ongoing success of the VOICES activist committee;
· Provide outreach to the public and other agencies as requested;
· Assist ED to collect, track and report program outcomes/accomplishments for sharing with the Board of Directors, development and program partners;
· Manage grant reporting and compliance to private, corporate and government development partners;
· Assist with development activities including grant source research, outreach and relationship building, grant writing and/or editing, ensure grant requirements are being adhered to, event planning and implementation;
· Document, research and present program data, models and best practices to the Executive Director, partners and Board Committees for comparative analysis;
· Assist in budget development as requested;
· Support financial policies and procedures, document and assist bookkeeper/accountant in implementation;
· Participate in board committees as requested;
· Monitor resources and supplies needed for projects and order as needed
· Monitor and interface with contract service providers such as janitorial services, computer/network and equipment services.
· Serve as secondary liaison to all FJC partners and resolve issues in ED’s absence.
· Adherence to all federal and state regulations regarding client services, specifically avoiding inappropriate conduct and strictly maintaining client confidentiality.
· Maintain a high level of professional and ethical conduct towards clients, staff and the community.
· Maintain and promote a philosophy of customer service consistent with the goals of FJC. Be sensitive to client service issues and flexible enough to respond to the needs of individual clients.
· Must be sensitive to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the service population as well as coworkers.