The Oklahoma Nonprofit Compensation Report is here!
Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits, in collaboration with Association TRENDS, hosted an extensive study to gather the most up to date information on nonprofit and association salaries and compensation to create The Oklahoma Nonprofit Compensation Report!
This full report includes:
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries, and more
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- Enhanced benefits section including paid-leave, health insurance, and retirement plan allowances
This report is more than a reference. It is a working tool structured according to actual tasks to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
- Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
More than a reference, the Salary Survey is structured to help you determine a competitive salary for each position to support recruitment and retention. This survey is a resource to better understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in Oklahoma, track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next and provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations. Members receive this report for 50% off the list price.
The cost of this comprehensive report is $150 and it is available for purchase online at http://www.associationtrends.com/nonprofit-salary-report, however a benefit of being a member of the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits is you receive 50% off that price.
To access the promo code to purchase this report at the discounted price, contact Sara Jane DelMonte, Manager of Training and Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org, 405-463-6886, ext. 216.