The Oklahoma Nonprofit Salary Survey deadline is extended to April 15!
The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits has partnered with Association TRENDS to conduct a large-scale nonprofit compensation survey for Oklahoma nonprofits. Participation is FREE and members of the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits are eligible to receive a free copy of the report if they participate in the survey. Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits members who do not participate in the survey can purchase a copy of the report at a discounted price. The survey will go live on February 3, 2020, and close April 15, 2020.
To register to participate in this year’s survey, please click here. Choose “2020 Survey Participation” in the right-hand column on the page and click “Register.” If you have an account with Association TRENDS, submit your email and your information will auto populate. If you do not, you will be prompted to create a login. Upon login or registration, you will automatically be taken to the survey start page. Feel free to complete your survey right away or save and come back later!
If you are unsure whether your organization is a member of the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits, please click here to view our online members’ list or contact Sara Jane DelMonte, Senior Manager of Member Services at 405-463-6886, ext. 216.
Prepared and produced by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting compensation reports, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits. It is the fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With over 100 job descriptions, a quick and easy interface and a robust support team behind it, taking the survey is easy, and the resulting report will be a tremendous help to your nonprofit.
- It’s fast, easy, and FREE.
- Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours. You can compare your organization’s staff salary levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector in our state.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
- Hard data used to analyze your nonprofits’ salary structure.
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions.
- Easy-to-read charts include median salaries, average salaries and more.
- Changes in nonprofit pay levels from one year to the next.
- Salary differences by non-profit type, budget, and staff size.
- All-new enhanced benefits section.
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface has been redesigned and updated to make inputting compensation information even easier. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely. The user interface is encrypted, and password protected.
- What if I filled this out last year? If you participated dating back to 2014, the customized survey platform will “remember” your responses from the last time, which will make filling the survey out much easier!
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey, and as a member of your State Association you will receive a free copy of the report.
“As a participant I found the survey was easy to take and didn’t consume a lot of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our board of directors”
- Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Center
“The survey contained so many options under job positions – it was easy to find and list our staff salaries”
- Bryce Chitwood, Director of Operations, Central Christian Camp
We hope that you will contribute to this vital study. Participation is free and all results are confidential. We encourage you to forward this information to other organizations you think might be interested.
The finalized report is scheduled for purchase May 2020. The full report is free for any anyone that took the survey in its entirety and submitted it to Association Trends. For those OKCNP members that did not take the survey, it is $75 for members who did not participate and $150 for non-members of OKCNP. The report will be made available for purchase through Association Trends. Members will be able to reach out to Sara Jane DelMonte for a link to purchase the report and request a code to receive the discount.